Applying to the Visiting Fellows Program
The application deadline for the 2019-2020 academic year is February 1, 2019. The following information and materials are required for an application:
– A detailed description of the proposed area of research and writing while at the Program. The proposal should define the aims of the study and its methods as clearly as possible.
– The duration of the stay and the expected sources of funding.
– Two letters of recommendation from people familiar with the applicant’s work. You may either send this directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or your referees may send them separately.
– A sample of any writing on human rights (in English, Spanish, or French, if there is any such writing).
– A resume or curriculum vitae. A description of proposed work and career after the fellowship.
– A statement to the effect that the applicant has fluent command of oral English sufficient to participate actively from the time of arrival in individual and group discussions.
The application will open in November 2018.